Finally! TLC finally has reason to tear Jon Gosselin a new one, and they stepped up to the plate with gusto. Here’s the storyline:
- TLC dropped Jon Gosselin’s name from the TV show, changing “Jon and Kate Plus 8” to “Kate Plus 8” – TLC
- everyone took this to mean that Jon was basically fired
- Jon’s rep said that “Jon was not fired!”
- Jon posts a “Cease and Desist” order on the gate of his children’s home to prevent TLC from filming
- TLC issues a statement using fancy words to basically call Jon Gosselin a dirty toilet brush. Check out this artfully crafted F-U!:
We are aware of Jon Gosselin’s recent statements, and remain deeply disappointed at his continued erratic behavior. He and the family were shooting as recently as last Friday, without incident, and his latest comments are grossly inaccurate, without merit and are clearly opportunistic.
Despite Jon Gosselin’s repeated self destructive and unprofessional actions, he remains under an exclusive contract with TLC. Direct filming of the children has been currently suspended, pending further conversations between both parents.