WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! The original Bravo drama mamas are back! Or at least they will be on April 14 when The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 premieres with lots of new faces. Show stalwarts Tamra Judge and Vicki Gunvalson are back, as is Heather Dubrow. Meanwhile, Alexis Bellino, Lydia McLaughlin, Gretchen Rossi and honorary Housewife Slade Smiley are all gone and will be replaced by Shannon Beador, Lizzie Rovsek and “Friend of the Housewives” Danielle Gregorio.
Bravo has just released the first preview trailer for the new season and it looks like more of what RHOC fans have come to expect: road trips, cattiness, newbie hazing, drankin’ and healthy doses of both T as well as A:
Here are my Top 5 quotes from The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 preview trailer:
5. “I don’t know whether to look at her t!ts, her lips or eyeballs.” – Vicki Gunvalson on newbie Lizzie Rovsek
4. “I’ve f***ing had it with her! You guys will all see the truth! We’ll all see the f***ing truth! Tell her to f***ing let go of me!” – Shannon Beador (about Lizzie Rovsek I believe)
3. “I’d rather have one fabulous friend than a dozen pieces of sh!t.” – Heather Dubrow
2. “Oh my God! That is the biggest wiener I have ever seen! – Tamra Judge (Sorry Eddie)
1. “He’s putting a finger up my butt. Oooo, Dr. Woo!” – Vicki Gunvalson getting an intimate check up
Here are some behind-the-scenes photos from the official cast photo shoot courtesy of Tamra:
The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9 premieres Monday, April 14 at 9/8c on Bravo!