The Perez Hilton and Lady Gaga feud explodes! Get all the latest!

Perez Hilton Lady Gga feud graphic explosion stalking liar

The Lady Gaga vs. Perez Hilton feud is escalating at such a fast pace it’s hard to keep up! We just posted about Lady Gaga’s allegations that Perez Hilton was “Stalking” her by attempting to move into her New York City apartment building, an accusation that resulted in Perez Hilton receiving numerous hateful messages, many of which included death threats. Those accusations and threats lead to Perez posting a statement addressing both on his website:

A Statement On Lady GaGa’s Lies

From Perez Hilton:

My heart hurts that my former very good friend Lady GaGa, a person I used to call my “wifey” and traveled the world with, is making very public and very untrue allegations about me on Twitter. While it is still too painful for me to go into detail about why I chose to no longer make her a part of my life, I will say that I am a critic and not a stalker. Any allegation that I am stalking her is utterly false, defamatory and now appear to be putting me in danger. I will continue to be a critic – in a way that is not mean or involves name-calling, and I will continue to have an opinion and talk about music and songs, like GaGa’s “Applause”. As the suggestion that I pose a danger to GaGa is preposterous, if fans want to send a message of support to her, they should buy her music instead of sending me death threats.

Oh wow! While writing this post Lady Gaga tweeted a response, and it doesn’t sound good!


Could we be seeing screen capped text messages next?!? This is all of a sudden beginning to feel like a Jenelle Evans story!

She then responded to those wondering why she would engage Perez Hilton in a feud publicly:

* I’m beginning to think there is a 6% chance this is all part of an elaborate publicity stunt. Of course, that means I’m giving it a 94% chance of being a legitimate bitter battle with no signs of getting better before it gets a lot worse! Say tuned…

UPDATE – Perez Hilton has responded to Lady Gaga’s tweets with a series of angry and defensive tweets of his own! Here they are in chronological order:

@ladygaga The only boy here is my son and your fans keep calling him ugly and threatening to kill me. You are making matters worse. Sad.

@ladygaga It’s also transparent you’re using a public forum like Twitter to address a private matter, just to get publiclity for your song.

@ladygaga I couldn’t agree more! Publicly you put on this facade that does not jive with the #cruel things you did to so many privately.

@Ladygaga Maybe one day I’ll talk about the hurt you caused me and many others. I’m still healing, removing your knife from my heart.

@ladygaga Not only were you #cruel to people who worked for you, friends of mine, but you also purposefully tried to sabotage other artists.

@ladygaga The REAL Lady GaGa is very VERY different from the one you pretend to be publicly. And that’s the truth, on my dead dad’s grave!!!

The truth will all eventually come out. It usually does!

Ummm… My percentage chance that this is some kind of publicity stunt just plummeted to .0000003%

UPDATE – After Perez retweeted tons of threats on his life and his infant son’s, Gaga made another tweet letting the Little Monsters know this is not their fight:

web analytics