The Season Premiere of Ali Fedotowsky’s debut as the new Bachelorette on May 24 is closing in fast! The next installment of “The Bachelorette Files,” in which I try to compile background info on the male suitors on Season 6 of The Bachelorette, is 27-year-old Chris Hasek-Watt of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Chris Hasek-Watt has a background in real estate development but also enjoys teaching tennis at the Campbell River Tennis Club and being involved in a number of other sports groups and activities in and around the Vancouver area. According to his Linked In profile, Chris graduated from the University of British Columbia in 2007 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce. He followed that up as a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) candidate from 2009-2010.
Chris put his real estate commerce acumen to work as Manager of Finance for Westmana Development in British Columbia from 2007-2009. After that he branched out to start his own company called CHW Ventures, Inc. Chris bought the domain chwventures.com and tweeted for some assistance in July of 2009:
I need a website built and doing it myself is proving to be too time consuming. Any recommendations …?1:33 PM Jul 23rd from web
Apparently the help never came (there is still no website) and Chris began working as an account manager for Walton International Group in October of 2009.
We get our first glimpse of Chris Hasek-Watt in the sneak peek Bachelorette clip released by ABC earlier this week. Chris is the nice guy who tries to cut in on professional wrestler Justin “Rated R” Rego’s time with Ali:
Chris Hasek-Watt tries to cut in on Justin “Rated R” Rego’s time with Ali
Chris seems like a nice, athletic handsome dude. Any of Chris’s friends up there near Vancouver want to chip in with some funny stories or goofy photos?
Just for the heck of it, here’s Chris’s Twitter history under the ID “HasekWatt,” which has since been erased because of his appearance on the show:
1. BC Ferries owes me 5 hours of my life back 7:45 PM Aug 23rd
2. Stuck in TO … 4:53 PM Aug 4th
3. can anyone recommend a company overseas that outsources financial work? 1:53 PM Jul 30th
4. Off to TO for business, wedding, family … 8:22 AM Jul 30th
5. enjoying the heat poolside at JTC and thinking about becoming a member at Vancouver Club 5:01 PM Jul 27th
6. Sunset..Lightning..Fireworks…. 9:33 PM Jul 25th
7. Looking forward to defending my JTC tile today at noon… 10:01 AM Jul 25th
8. 4 under after 2 holes … 11:18 AM Jul 24th
9. about to tee off at “The Falls” for a best ball tourney. All proceeds to Childrens Hospital. 10:19 AM Jul 24th
10. I need a website built and doing it myself is proving to be too time consuming. Any recommendations …? 1:33 PM Jul 23rd
11. http://tinyurl.com/6zc5z5 – for a guaranteed laugh! 1:22 AM Jul 22nd
12. Excited about CHW Ventures! Hoping to have the website ready by early next week. 1:07 AM Jul 22nd
13. wishing @jillyhump luck on her last exam in law school. Congrats. 7:51 AM Apr 23rd
14. Gorgeous day in Van! The sunnier the skimpier… 9:05 AM Apr 21st
15. Is still at the office wondering where it all went wrong. 9:02 PM Apr 20th
16. Check out www.mireauliving.com for the first waterfront Squamish multi-family development. Sales launch coming soon …. 9:35 PM Apr 19th
17. There are two types of people in the world, Somebody’s and Nobody’s. Presently I’m a Nobody. @jillyhump how can I be like you? 9:23 PM Apr 19th
18. CHW Quote of the day: Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity – @Oprah. Good Night and Good Luck 9:18 PM Apr 19th
19. CHW quote of the day: If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you’re right. – Mary Kay Ash 10:22 PM Apr 18th
20. @mikedesjardins thanks for video on Twitter. Good thinking. Love it. 10:15 PM Apr 18th
Note: Chris’s age might be wrong – It said on THIS SITE that he was born March 11, 1983. How could the The United States Racquet Stringers Association be wrong?