The much-anticipated results of the First Annual Real Housewives Awards are here! And the envelope, please…
1. Best Supporting Agitator: Kim D, Real Housewives of New Jersey
2. Most Memorable Outfit: Kenya’s Phaedra Outfit, Real Housewives of Atlanta
3. Rookie of the Year: Kenya Moore, Real Housewives of Atlanta
4. Most Shocking Reunion Twist: Briana’s Revelations About Brooks, Real Housewives of Orange County
5. Party of the Year: NeNe Leakes’ Pillow Talk Party, Real Housewives of Atlanta
6. Favorite Quote: Lisa Vanderpump’s, “This is too bitchy I shouldn’t say it – but I’m awfully glad I did.” Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
7. OMG-est Moment of the Year: Joe-vs-Joe in Lake George, Real Housewives of New Jersey
8. Best Fight Locale: A Bridal Shop, Real Housewives of Atlanta
9. Loveliest Locks: Joyce Giraud, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
10. Outstanding Achievement in Extremely Short Form Live Action: Kim Richards “Faints,” Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
11. Favorite Real Housewives City: Beverly Hills
12. Lifetime Achievement Award: Vicki Gunvalson, Real Housewives of Orange County
The winners were determined from online votes. According to Bravo, “The Real Housewives Awards is Bravo’s celebration of all the wonderful and ridiculous moments that are the first ladies of Bravo… We tabulated your votes, laughed about your taglines, and finally came to a consensus.”
Also notable are the Real Housewives franchises that didn’t make the cut: There weren’t any winners from New York or Miami.
Do you agree with the picks?