The BravOGs are back! Check out the SUPER dramatic new super trailer for The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 11, which includes finger pointing, adultery, stalking, and a
near fatal terrifying ATV accident invomving four cast members!
Here’s a bullet point chronological recap of the trailer:
• The annual cast trip is to Ireland this season, with lots of drankin’, river dancin’, and…cow milkin’?
• Somebody (I think maybe Heather Dubrow?) takes a fall during what looks to be a 1970s disco-themed party.
• David Beador surprises wife Shannon Beador with some sort of ceremony. I’m guessing it is yet another vow renewal?
• Tamra Judge’s new super lean frame is highlighted as she prepares for a fitness competition.
• We’re introduced to newcomer Kelly Dodd (above), who looks to make a splash with her rather crass and straight-forward sassitude.
• Meghan King tries to get pregnant via in vitro fertilization (IVF).
• Heather Dubrow and husband Terry Dubrow run into some relationship difficulties after he is scheduled to be out of town on Mother’s Day. (Possibly to film his new spin-off series Botched By Nature with Dr. Paul Nassif?)
• Vicki still talks to (and possibly stalks) Brooks Ayers.
• Lots of angry finger pointing, including Shannon Beador telling husband David, “I didn’t push you to an affair! Are you f***ing kidding me?! I’m f***ing done!”
• We see VERY dramatic footage of the ATV accident involving Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge, Heather Dubrow, and Kelly Dodd.
LOOKS CUH-RAZY!!! The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 11 premieres Monday, June 20 at 9/8c on Bravo.