As The Real Housewives of New Jersey and New York City wrap up their 4th and 5th season respectively, Bravo is already loading up the double-barreled drama mama cannon with back-to-back premieres of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and The Real Housewives of Atlanta on November 4 and 5!
Just after the ladies of the BH had their Season 3 gala premiere, Bravo has released a brand new super trailer for The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 with lots of that peachy sass that helped make it the most-watched of all the Bravo Housewives franchises!
Though all of Bravolebridom is mourning the loss of fired Sheree “Who gon check me boo?” Whitfield, it looks as though RHOA newcomers Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore are willing to hit the ground running! BLOOP! BLOOP! BLOOP!!!
There’s just soooooo much to talk about in that clip! There are rekindled romances (“I’m In love with NeNe and she knows who, cuz I sure want her back to be my boo.”), homelessness (“This b!tch says we’re evicted and I have nowhere to go.”), and another wedding?!?
In lieue of doing a recap, I thought I might compile my “Top 5 Favorite Quotes From The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Super Trailer” with a little graphic for each using a screen cap. So, without further aboo, let’s get to it y’all! Hold on to your weaves!!!
5. “You are shaved up so pretty” – Phaedra Parks after VERY closely inspecting a very pleasant-mannered stripper. (I can just hear NeNe in the background screaming, “Close your legs to married women! Close your legs to married women!”)
4. “You’re gonna have to keep your penis to yourself after this one,” Kim Zolciak tells husband Kroy Bierrman, which I assume is in reference to the couple finding out they are expecting their second child together. “You’re gonna have to stay off of it then,” Kroy cooly responds.
3. “You’re on the curb where you should be.” Porsha Stewart to Kenya Moore.
2. “I DO think that you’re bipolar, and I DO think that you drink too much.” – Phaedra Julius Caesarks to Porsha Stewart.
1. “Kiss the blackest part of my behind.” – Kenya Moore to NeNe Leakes. (Congrats to newbie Kenya for not only standing her ground against one of the most intimidating figures in all of reality television, but also for takin home our top prize! Winning best trailer quote is no small accomplishment, especially when going up against the Queen of Quotage, Phaedra Parks!)
The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 premieres Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on Bravo.