An A-list reality star announced she is pregnant this week by posting an instagram photo of her baby bump along with the caption, “too much pizza.” See if you can guess the mom to be with just these hints:
• She was raised in West Virginia, but spent her high school years in Key West
• She gave birth to her daughter Josephine on June 29, 2005.
• Her daughter Josephine is more commonly known by her nickname, which is a reference to Josephine’s dad
• Before achieving reality show fame, she was the host of the TV show Three Wide Life
• She had two high-profile on-screen romances that resulted in engagements, but neither worked out
• She and her husband and daughter currently live near Charlotte, North Carolina
And the answer is…
The Bachelorette‘s Emily Maynard! The 28-year-old posted the baby bump photo above on instagram on Friday and captioned it with, “too much pizza” and the hashtag #july2015. “We’re super excited!” Emily told Us Weekly of her and husband Tyler Johnson’s first child together.
The new addition will be joining nine-year-old big sister Ricki, whose father, NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, died tragically in a plane crash in 2004 — before Ricki was born.
Congratulations to Tyler and Emily (and Ricki) on their growing family! Although her happy ending wasn’t courtesy of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, it’s wonderful to see she finally got it. 🙂
I’ll wrap this joyful post up with a recent photo of Emily and daughter Ricki from December:
After a day of shopping, Ricki finally made her list for Santa and since we just moved, she wants to redo her room! Like my pic to check out our fave things from @pbteen and don't forget to enter to win a $2500 shopping spree! http://www.bit.ly/pbteenwishlist @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/HTDS #liketkit