James Franco denies sleeping with Lindsay Lohan, calls her out as a liar

James Franco - Lindsay Lohan

James Franco was one of the 36 names on Lindsay Lohan’s supposed list of lovers. Although most of us will agree there’s a 98 percent chance the list is total baloney, James doesn’t want the remaining 2 percent to think he actually got it on with LiLo…

“Lindsay herself has told lies about me with her people-she’s-slept-with list,” James told Los Angeles Magazine of the list. (Lindsay’s rep denied the actress had anything to do with the list, adding it “isn’t even her handwriting.”)

Even though the list was just revealed this month, James used it as justification for including poems about Lindsay in his upcoming book, Directing Herbert White.

“I feel like what I said is much less than what she’s said,” James said of Linsday, who he palled around with a few years back. He even directed her in R.E.M.’s “Blue” music video.

They also did a cameo together in The Holiday

James previously said he tried to help Lindsay — but was ineffective because she never wanted to help herself.

“I haven’t talked to her in a long time because it seemed like she was getting into some more trouble,” James told MTV in 2012. “I think one of the reasons it’s so hard is when she gets in trouble, she gets all this attention and I’m sure she gets book offers. Like she goes to jail, and instead of feeling like I really hit a low place, she’ll get a crazy offer for her jail memoir.”

Speaking to Howard Stern earlier in 2012, James was a bit more direct about why he never hooked up with Lindsay.

“I mean, I don’t want to brag about it… I don’t know how that got out,” he said of reports he turned her down. “She was having issues even then, so you feel weird. Honestly, she was a friend. I’ve met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don’t want to do that.”

site stats