Today’s date is really exciting, it’s September 9, 2009, and there’s all sorts of fun things going on today. Here’s 9, in no particular order:
1. Don’t look at, talk about, or think about cats on the internet. Urlesque has declared 9/9/09 “The Day Without Cats on the Internet.” That’s why we posted a pic of a dog and an otter above.
4. Go see 9, the animated movie about an apocolyptic sock puppet. Here’s the trailer:
5. Discover Apple’s newest products during their 1:00 p.m. announcement.
6. Tell your family and friends you love them, eat lots of cake, drink lots of alcohol, and live like the world’s gonna end. Because it might.
7. Get married! People around the globe are clamoring to secure this auspicious anniversary date.
8. Don’t like taxes? Take part in the Twitter tea party.
9. Take a picture of yourself at 9:09.