Teen Mom 2‘s Kailyn Lowry is really earning the “momtreprenuer” title she gave herself in her Twitter bio! Check out her latest venture, a clothing line that contributes 10 percent of its profits to a good cause…
The Screen Actors Guild Awards 2015 took over the Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium on Sunday night, and as far as awards shows go, it really wasn’t half bad. There were gorgeous dresses, a few really good speeches and some genuinely excited winners. Not jaded, done-this-a-thousand-times winners, but winners who jumped up and down and looked like, well, they just won a freaking big-time Hollywood award! Get a SAG Awards red carpet photo recap here now…
Congratulations to Miss Colombia Paulina Vega who beat out runner-up Miss USA Nia Sanchez to win the title of Miss Universe 2014! Keep reading to see her photos from throughout the competition, read her bio and watch a video clip of the crowning moment.
Today’s female pop stars are no strangers to pushing the envelope when it comes to wearing less and less clothing, with sewing thread thongs and electrical tape pasties often times turning album covers and stage performances into unfiltered female anatomy classes. So it’s kind of refreshing to see how Taylor Swift has single-handedly reset the bar for what a shocking state of undress is by nearly blowing up the internet with a photo of her belly button.
Kanye West gave an eight-minute speech at the Fashion Los Angeles Awards last night that was rife with typically mind-bending Kanye thoughts, including why he doesn’t smile.
In October former Jersey Shore star JWoww shocked fans by shaving the side of her head, and now her diminutive bestie Snooki is following suit with her own shocking turn in the barber’s chair! Keep reading to see photos of Snooki’s new look as well as her captions during the process and reactions afterward.
It was HUGE news when Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West graced the cover of the April, 2014 issue of Vogue, and now the reality superstar is once again featured on a Vogue cover, this time all by herself. Keep reading to see the full cover photo and read what Kim had to tell the magazine about her daughter North’s future. Plus, we have a Baywatchesque animated gif of Kim running at the beach! (How can you resist?!?)
While 95% of the country bundles up for freezing cold temperatures on this New Year’s Eve, The Real Housewives of New York City‘s Ramona Singer and Kelly Bensimon remind us how the other 5% live by soaking up the warmth in bikinis in Miami Beach. Keep reading to see the pics! Plus, did Ramona Singer have a boob job? We have before-and-after photos so you can decide for yourself.
The world of erot!c dancing is about to lose one of its biggest young stars as former Teen Mom Farrah Abraham’s residency at Palazio Gentlemen’s Club in Austin, Texas is scheduled to end in just a couple days. In honor of her months of jigglin’, wigglin’ and causing internet gigglin’, I’ve rounded up some SFW photos of Farrah inside the club — most of which were taken with fans and coworkers at the sexy selfie photo booth just inside the entrance.
In a new video for Love‘s advent video project, Kris and Kendall danced around in their tights while destroying a Christmas tree. If that doesn’t scream “Merry Christmas,” then I don’t know what does…