On Monday’s episode of RHOBH, during a dinner Camille Grammer accuses Lisa Vanderpump of not owning her restaurants, SUR in particular. When pressed Lisa tells the group she owns a 51% stake in SUR, which would give her controlling interest in the restaurant. The other investors, The Zapatas, own 49%.
Lisa also verified on Twitter that she owns 51% of SUR, which is the center of her new Bravo reality show Vanderpump Rules.
he Vanderpump-Todds own 51% of the establishment and the Zapatas own 49%, that would make Lisa and Ken the main holding partners.
— Lisa Vanderpump (@LisaVanderpump) January 29, 2013
Camille later admitted she was wrong: “I did feel really bad for saying anything. I was a bit misinformed. I stand corrected.”