The original Bravo drama mamas return February 7th as The Real Housewives of Orange County‘s Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi and Alexis Bellino welcome brunette newbie Heather Dubrow for a seventh season of meanies, martinis, and bikinis California style!
Here’s a brief 30-second preview clip of some of the things we can expect in Season 7:
That was one jam-packed 30 seconds! Here are just some of the things it appears we can look forward to:
• A cast trip to Costa Rica
• Heather Dubrow pushing her acting career much like Dan Wilkey pushes anything with a designer name
• Gretchen Rossi continuing to be frank
• Tamra Barney apologizing to Gretchen (Could it be for realz this time?!?)
• Lots of Vicki Gunvalson’s new man Brooks Ayers
• Some sort of pregnancy scare (My guess is that it’s just a yawner tease much like Ramona Singer’s “pregnancy scare” on the last season of RHONYC)
• An ’80s ladies costume party!
And the greatest highlight of all? Eddie Judge telling Tamra, “You put another man’s hand on your boob.”
In the immortal words of fellow Southern Californian Charlie Sheen… “BRING IT!”